Frontiers in Undergraduate Research poster exhibitions provide opportunities for UConn’s talented undergraduate researchers to share their work with the university community. Exhibitions are held twice each year, with Fall Frontiers taking place each October and the spring Frontiers event hosted in March or April.
Any undergraduate student may present their research or creative work at a Frontiers poster exhibition. Interested presenters must complete a brief application in order to share their project(s) and all interested presenters are accommodated. The fall and spring Frontiers events are occasions to celebrate the efforts of student researchers and their dedicated mentors.
Mark your calendars for the 11th annual Fall Frontiers Undergraduate Research Exhibition, which will be held in-person at Storrs on October 18, 2023. Details are available on the Fall Frontiers 2023 webpage.
We will have a variety of Frontiers presentation opportunities in spring 2024 semester:
- An in-person Spring Frontiers event in Storrs will be held on April 12-13, 2024.
- An in-person Spring Frontiers event in Stamford will be held on April 16, 2024.
- A virtual presentation option will be available for students from all UConn campuses.
For other regional campus students, stay tuned for more information about potential opportunities to present on your home campus.
Frontiers exhibitions are open to the public and we encourage all members of the university community to attend. Come talk with students about the projects they've pursued and what they've learned through their engagement in research and creative activity. Ask student presenters to tell you about their projects; prepare to be surprised, intrigued, and impressed by their experiences! Several hundred students present their projects at Frontiers exhibitions each year. Past exhibitions and programs are available online, via the links below.
Programs from Past Events
- 2023 Storrs Program, 2023 Stamford Program, 2023 Online Program, 2023 Webpage
- Fall 2022 Program, Fall 2022 Online Program, Fall 2022 Webpage
- 2022 Storrs Program, 2022 Stamford Program, 2022 Online Program, 2022 Webpage
- Fall 2021 Program, Fall 2021 Online Program, Fall 2021 Webpage
- 2021 Program, 2021 Webpage
- Fall 2020 Program, Fall 2020 Webpage
- 2020 Program, 2020 Webpage
- Fall 2019 Program
- 2019 Program
- Fall 2018 Program
- 2018 Program
- Fall 2017 Program
- 2017 Program
- Fall 2016 Program
- 2016 Program
- Fall 2015 Program
- 2015 Program